Citybldr delivers the first data-driven commercial brokerage platform in the country by combining artificial intelligence with thousands of registered property owners and developers. Our unique technology platform enables the unparalleled ability to identify development sites based on granular property information and a completely scalable lead conversion system that goes where you go.
When was the last time a client asked you to identify a suitable development site and within ten minutes you had a hundred potential sites to call on? That future is now a reality. Join the team that made finding and selling a property as easy as buying a car.
CityBldr will become the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage platform in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most intelligent, powerful, and scalable platform in the industry. The technology edge we have is a major competitive advantage that sustains our rapid growth.
We have fun and laugh often, and at the same time we are working hard to innovate and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Recent company events include happy hours, a luxury suite baseball game, and volunteer days in the area.
Our highly customized property identification platform includes hot leads, offer tracking, completely scalable land use analytics, and location aware pricing models.
We are hiring a real estate broker specializing in the disposition and acquisition of multifamily development sites, mixed-use assets, and land. The individual must possess the ability to identify prime development sites using the CityBldr platform, along with a capacity for pursuing and closing new deals. The successful candidate will have five to ten years of experience in multifamily brokerage and the deal making process. We are targeting a professional with a highly motivated and outgoing personality, the ability to communicate seamlessly about various asset classes, and a strong desire to build a team that dominates the industry.
Our business plan is designed for you to achieve a six-figure income within the first year and a million-dollar net worth within five years.
• 5-10 years of experience in brokerage or commercial real estate.
• Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Technology savvy.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills; ability to interface with property owners.
• Self-motivated, team-builder with strong time management skills and ability to prioritize new opportunities.
• Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hold or willing to obtain a broker’s license.
• Identify prime development opportunities based on client requirements and market indicators.
• Generate and track exclusive listings
• Prepare commercial real estate sales packages and submissions for presentations to buyers.
• Respond to buyer and seller questions regarding properties and the overall commercial real estate market.
• Perform basic financial modeling and analysis in Excel.
• Stay current with local political changes including transit, zoning, and land use that affect property values.
• Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
• Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, comparables.
• Review offers from buyers, level bids, and present to property owners.
• Assist clients in preparing documentation for the closing process.
• Update and maintain data in company database.
• Update and maintain sales comparable's for all markets utilizing multiple information services to industry sources.
• Prepare financial or executive summaries for all active listings.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential clients and customers while retaining existing ones.
CityBldr is a Seattle-based real estate tech company that has recently created a new office in Chicago. We are looking for a student or recent grad interested in real estate development and technology to join our team as a part time software tester. The ideal candidate would be someone who is already familiar with real estate development processes and is interested in finding ways to make our product more compatible with the needs of our customers.
Chicago CityBldr office in WeWork Kinzie (River North).