Citybldr delivers the first data-driven commercial brokerage platform in the country by combining artificial intelligence with thousands of registered property owners and developers. Our unique technology platform enables the unparalleled ability to identify development sites based on granular property information and a completely scalable lead conversion system that goes where you go.
When was the last time a client asked you to identify a suitable development site and within ten minutes you had a hundred potential sites to call on? That future is now a reality. Join the team that made finding and selling a property as easy as buying a car.
CityBldr will become the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage platform in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most intelligent, powerful, and scalable platform in the industry. The technology edge we have is a major competitive advantage that sustains our rapid growth.
We have fun and laugh often, and at the same time we are working hard to innovate and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Recent company events include happy hours, a luxury suite baseball game, and volunteer days in the area.
Our highly customized property identification platform includes hot leads, offer tracking, completely scalable land use analytics, and location aware pricing models.
CityBldr, headquartered in Seattle, WA, is the first online real estate marketplace connecting property owners with builders and developers. The company leverages market intelligence and machine learning to understand the best use of US land parcels, compiling data from over 30 sources. "CityBldr Value" was the first instant online valuation tool to show what a builder or developer would pay for a property.
The Account Executive will use the proprietary CityBldr technology to assist property owners in realizing the maximum value for their property.
• Operate as a point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer accounts
• 3-5 years with emphasis on Commercial Real Estate, Private Capital/Equity, Finance or similar field
• Proven track record building and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Utilize the company’s online and offline help and support channels
• Collect and document success stories, quotes and key use cases from customers
• Collect customer feedback and identify opportunities or risks for CityBldr services, including identification of opportunities for innovation and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to business success
• Collaborate with appropriate business functions and teams
• Use company provided sales tracking software
• Proven account management 2-3 years or other relevant experience.
• Previous customer-facing experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, and set / manage priorities and initiatives judiciously
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Technical skills:
• Knowledge of Real Estate (EG: Commercial, development, multifamily housing, investment etc)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent Knowledge & Experience
• Amazing attitude (we will take this over the smartest person in the room)
*Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com